7 days Halt in a Himalayan Village (Spring Break & Trek)
With Dr. Devarshi Nandi, Ankur Agarwal & Vivekanand Arya
12th-18th Feb Spring Break - Village Halt
18th-21st Feb Trek (Optional)
● Meditation & Youth Workshops (The Art of Living Youth Leadership Training Program (YLTP), Yoga and mindfulness workshop, Self-reflection process, Chanakya Series)
● One to one Mentorship (Goal setting, Time management, Career path, Public speaking & Communication)
● Exciting Games & Group Activities (Activities on unleashing your creativity, Building habits, Breaking patterns, Nurturing strength)
● Himalayan Attraction (Walking along the Himalayan Spring & River Rangit, Himalayan Jungle Hiking - 3 trails, Visit tea garden, Local vegetables & organic food, Interaction with localite, learn about art & culture, local schools)
● Bonfire & Musical Evening
Location: Village Dangia, Near Manebhanjan (Base Camp of Sandakphu - Phalut Trek)
4 hours drive from Siliguri
● 12 Feb: 10:00 am (Pick up from Siliguri)
● 18 Feb: 6:00 am (Departure from Dangia to Siliguri)
● Pick Up & Drop point in Siliguri is : SBI Hill Cart Road.
Contribution: 4900/- (Spring Break - 7 days Halt in a himalayan Village)
*TREK TO SANDAKPHU*
Those who are trekking to Sandakphu, will depart from Dangia.
● 18th - 21st Feb: Sandakphu Trek (We will reach Siliguri on 21st Feb)
Plan and Cost
Day 1 (18 Feb) - Early Departure from Dangia to Manebhanjan - vehicle 200rs Manebhanjan - Kalpokhari - vehicle 500rs Kalpokhari to Sandakphu - Trek **Stay at GTA govt lodge 400 rs
Day 2 (19 Feb)- Trek to Phalut **Stay at GTA govt lodge 400 rs
*Day 3 (20 Feb) - Trek to gorkhe* **stay at GTA govt lodge 400 rs
*Day 4 (21 Feb) - Trek to Srikhola and return to NJP by Evening via vehicle 800rs **Board train for your onward journey *Sherpa cum guide 350 rs per person for 4 days* *Food cost 600 rs per day per person for 4 days*
Contribution : 3400/- (Excluding food charges)
1) Age Criteria: 18 years & above
2) Double dose of vaccination and covid negative report is mandatory.
3) Intention to serve society and nation at large.
4) For Trek Physical fitness is a must.
• Since it is a village stay one should be comfortable using a shared toilet. Both Western and Indian toilets with tap water are available.
• Rooms: 3-4 sharing
• No alcohol / No recreational drugs
• Clean blankets will be provided.
• Please carry normal sports shoes compulsorily.
• The registration contribution includes food & accommodation.
1. Transportation charges have to bare on your own
2. Shared cab fare per head from Siliguri to Dangia - Rs 350 - 400.
3. Shared Cab Price per head from Dangia to Siliguri - Rs 350 - 400.
4. Train tickets Kolkata - Siliguri costs, Sleeper - 400, 3AC 1000
5. We can share phone numbers of agents in case of unavailability of tickets you can speak to them, they charge exorbitant amounts, so better to take Bus or book tickets in advance.
6. To know more how the Halt would look like - Follow us on instagram : instagram.com/himalayanyouths
7. Regarding Winter wear - Carry two woollen shawls, Yoga Mat, normal sports shoes, a wind cheater, cap, neck scarf, upper & lower thermal wears.
8. In 7 days' halt we would have normal hikes, people with severe health conditions should avoid.
Interest Form: http://tiny.cc/febhalt
For Queries: 7908930681 / 9123337425
Only Spring Break : 4900/-
Spring Break & Trek : 8300/- (4900+3400)
UPI : 7908930681@paytm
Please send a screenshot of payment on 7908930681
Know Our Mentor:
Ankur Agarwal: linkedin.com/in/ankuraol
Vivekanand Arya: linkedIn.com/in/aryavarte
Devarshi Nandi: instagram.com/devarshinandi